This is the first of three nights and 4 days of break at my parents with two of my Chinese friends. After arriving home we enjoyed a nice meal of Mexican food before embarking on a quick walk around downtown, cause downtown is small. Then off to the Observatory we went. There we were able to see galaxies, Mars, Venus, Saturn, and the moon after finding the six main constellations. It was a beautiful night. I'll post the picture of the Moon on here soon.
I wish I had been able to take a picture of Saturn as it looked just like in the pictures with the rings and we even got to see one of its moons. To think that God designed all of these things with us in mind is amazing. We can never hope to see all of His creation, but each little glimpse reminds me of how much I love my creator. I can't wait to see what else this weekend holds as I'm getting to experience Easter weekend in the country through the eyes of the Chinese students. I'm seeing my town in a whole new light, and realizing how much I loved growing up here.
No comments:
Post a Comment