Thursday, April 19, 2012

Priorities

I need to switch up my priorities some as they aren't too in line with my job right now (being a student). Somehow writing things like my thesis have gotten pushed much farther to the bottom then they should have and I need to refocus on getting it written. That being said, it's hard to focus more on a paper which has some temporary importance then relationships or God which I feel have more eternal benefits. So after helping a friend out tonight, I'm going to study my bible for a little while then make sure I'm in bed by 2 am so I can get about 8 hours of sleep and to be ready for the Kindergardeners tomorrow. More thesis work tomorrow for sure (between dinner and the soccer game and after the soccer game). Hmmm... this is going to be harder than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment