Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Light

"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them." Isaiah 4:16

God is slowly revealing to me what He wants me to do. He is guiding me along very unfamiliar paths and slowly telling me what is coming in the darkness ahead. My summer job was filled with alot of darkness as I had very little idea of what I would in fact be programming, let alone the amount of it. But today I was able to see the entire summer laid out on monthly sheets. It just tells me the title of what is happening for each age group at night not how to plan it (that's my job) or what's happening during many of the days. This is something that if I had looked at while interviewing for the job I would have been more hesitant to take it. However, I am confident in my ability to take this job and rock it. It won't be easy, but it will be fun and achievable.
God tells us what we need to know at the right time for us to hear it. If He told us everything at once we would be overwhelmed and He knows that. Instead, He slowly shows it to us so that we can comprehend it and are ready to listen. Be patient!

"Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." Psalms 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment