Saturday, April 14, 2012
Penpals
I got a letter from my amazing pen pal in Australia today. We met in person when I studied there and we had the same field placement (prac). In the last 3 years we've continued to send long letters, via mail but often typed to make them shorter (hence cheaper to mail). But, we've adjusted to times by alerting via facebook when we send a letter and when it is received. So despite us keeping the old traditions we still incorporate the new technology and keep in touch between letters. Sadly, I'm not the best penpal as I have sometimes taken long periods of time to write a letter back. Regardless, penpals are great things and ways to stay in touch with another friend in a different country or part of the world. And seeing the letter in the mail is a great feeling as you pick it up to read it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment