I decided to make a smoothie tonight for dinner. I added the frozen blueberries, frozen peaches, milk, and icecream into the blender and hit go. It moved a little bit, then I realized that it wasn't working like normal. I picked it up to check and finally after dumping everything out realized one piece was out of order. I had not sealed the rim of the container to prevent links and therefore the juice was coming out. After fixing the problem, I tried again, but it was too late. Now I'm stuck drinking a milk/ice-cream milkshake with chunks of blueberries and peaches.
Sometimes we put all of the right pieces of our life together. We add education, a good job, friends, and family members into our life. We try to get it to balance out and become homogenous, but something is wrong. God, working through us, is in charge. But when we remove Him from being close to us, it's not effective. He doesn't work when we don't stay connected to Him. Is it time to take apart the pieces of your life and make sure that God is located close to the action so He can be effective? A chunky smoothie is good, but not the same as one that was perfectly blended.
No comments:
Post a Comment