Monday, April 16, 2012

Quality Conversations

This week I was bless to have tons of quality conversations with many of my friends. I count it as an honor anytime I can be there for someone when they need to talk and I love the fact that I can actually hold conversations for over an hour with so many people. Whether the convo was on the phone, in my apartment, your dorm, at a restaurant, on campus, or in your apartment it was a wonderful time and I left it ruined and privileged. I am so thankful that I had the time this week to spend so many hours talking (I don't think I watched a single movie with others either). I hope this trend continues and know that I am always here to talk. Any time of night or day if you need it, and during reasonable hours if it's just for fun :) Love you all!

2 comments: