Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Two Weeks Notice
Not the movie... two weeks notice that I will not be helping with the Kidz ministry at church as I will be at camp. It's hard to think that in just two weeks my life will switch gears for two months. Instead of being a substitute teacher and trying to keep track of all of the kids names at all the different schools, I'll be trying to learn all of the Varsity campers before they arrive. From running off of a teacher's plans to planning the activities for others to run both this year and in the future. Moving from my single apartment to sharing a small room with 1+ staffers. From being inside all of the time to being on a beach front with many hours spent outside a day. And from hopping in my car to drive around to using the golf cart or walking around camp. Ahhh, I can't wait for the change and to see how God works at this camp during the summer. It's so much bigger than anywhere I've worked or gone to camp before and I've never been with the same campers all summer. It'll be a great experience! Sadly I will miss my kids up here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment