I'm almost done with my 1000 mile road trip. From college/home to my parents to camp to a wedding to camp to my parents to college/home. One leg left. Last night I left at 10:30pm to start the 3.5 hour journey through the mountains. Sadly, the mountains look very similar to the rolling hills I live in here. O well.
As I drove back to camp, I saw three animals. Two deer stood on the side of the road in two different locations. They were smart and decided to walk away from the road. A possum stood in the middle of my lane and turned around as my lights shone on it. Since I was going full speed on an interstate with just my low beams on, it did not have a good fate as shown by the thud as I drove by. One more piece of road kill. But I made it safely to camp and back :)
No comments:
Post a Comment