Saturday, May 5, 2012
A Beach Life
Today consisted of a picnic at the beach from 1-6ish then a campfire at the beach from 9-11:30. I'm so blessed to have been able to spend such fun time fellowshipping with my friends in the warm weather with the lake behind us. I never touched the water today (it was cold outside), but I loved seeing it behind me. Especially having a campfire where we could share the best parts of our semester on a night that is possibly the last time I will see many of those people before they leave for the summer. Something about the water and campfires showcases God's love for us and reminds us to love each other as well. He created so many things that are so beautiful, just for us to enjoy. We also have to take care of them just like we have to take care of each other. If you get the chance, go take in the view at a beach and thank God for all He's done for you this semester/year/life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment