Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Household running
I've realized lately that I really stink at running a household. My apartment is currently a mess with dishes piled up (cause I dislike doing dishes), clothes around because I haven't had time to hang them up or wash all of them, and no food in the fridge. That being said, I haven't cooked anything here since Thursday (I think) and I've been eating lunch and dinner out. So by using the meals in my freezer, eating cereal for breakfast, and going out to eat at a restaurant once more this week I'll see if I can go through without cooking anything. It also helps that I don't get home until late at night and really helps that alot of my friends are trying to use up their meal plans and hence willing to share with me. So if you're thinking about needing some company on campus... I'm free for dinner Wed and Fri and lunch on Sun. The rest of the meals I'm either in class (at the restaurant), at a picnic, or at work. It'll be a fun week... maybe ending with me actually cleaning my apartment like needs done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment