Today I learned about exhaustion.
Physical exhaustion from having a late broomball game after playing basketball with elementary kids. Then getting about 5 hours of sleep before going to work at 8am and leaving at 9:30 pm. I worked the entire time, with the exception of a 45 minute field placement and a 2.5 hour class that I ate dinner during. Anyway, sadly I did not get nearly enough work done so I'll go in to my office tomorrow after subbing and I'll probably have to work some during break.
Isn't break about actually getting a break? So far mine will be filled with lots of homework, the leftovers of my actual work, and probably 35ish hours of subbing/tutoring. I might need to rethink break and actually relax some. O well, there's always next year (I think). Really break just means I don't have the five hours of class a week and I get to spend my days substituting instead of being in the office and subbing.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to April.
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment