Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sleep

So you think that after yesterday I would have learned my lesson about extremely long days... nope. I believe that even though it's 3am, it still counts as yesterday's post as I have not been home since before 8am. Probably working for 14 hours followed by 9 hours of socializing/dinner was not the best idea especially since I had a headache for the last 9 hours of it. O well... break starts today. Whatever that means. I think it means I get to have many fewer on campus hours and don't have to go to my 5 hours of class. But I still have on campus work to do and hopefully subbing. And it also means that not as many friends are around so I might (possibly) get some of my work done for the rest of the semester. Maybe sleep will fit in there too? Who knows??
Enjoy Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment