God has blessed me incredibly over the last weekend so here are my praises... I've chosen to not include any prayer requests cause overall God is too awesome right now for me to think about the prayer requests.
1. I have a summer job: An position on programming staff for a seven week camp in charge of the 14-16 year old program (like 200 campers). Plus it's on a lake with boating and other nature activities and I love seeing God in nature!!
2. I got to spend the weekend talking to really awesome people
2a: I get to support an Australian mate as he goes on a missions trip to Japan to spread the gospel after talking to him on the phone for a while.
2b: I spent a night at Steph's which was filled with talking for all the time except when we were asleep.
2c: I got to have important conversations, sometimes deep, with people that I really care about.
2d: Sunday night dinner was awesome and I love getting together in groups of people (20ish) to fellowship around food, especially when it's homecooked Korean.
3. The meeting today went better than I planned, especially on short notice and I feel that I'm finally starting to do what God has called me to do this semester. I'm blessed by the leaders in InterVarsity and also by all of the new members/freshmen.
4. I have clean laundry (mostly) :) which wouldn't be much of a problem, except for the fact that I don't have a washer/dryer in my apartment.
5. I really enjoy my jobs, and this week I'm only working 27 hours instead of the 36-39 from the last two weeks so I get alot more free time.
5a: My classes decided to go online this week so I don't have to actually go to class at all and can spend more time just doing homework and getting ahead.
5b: Things are really coming together for the projects at work.
6. I'm going to get my field placement done by Spring Break which will mean so much more time at the end of the semester (especially if I keep on top of my community service thesis topic).
7. I got to fully join in Large Group this week which I missed last week and some of the first week.
7a: This week I get to watch a friend in Australia get married during large group!!
8: I can sleep this week and hopefully get rid of this sickness :)
That being said, I should go to bed! Night
No comments:
Post a Comment